Whilst nobody wants to think about their own death or indeed the death of a loved one, many of us do want to ensure our families are provided for on our passing and that our Estate is distributed as per our wishes.
We can provide expert advice and guidance in the area of making a Will and Estate Planning, no matter the size of your Estate as well as providing expertise and professional support to those appointed as Executors or as Legal Personal Representatives in an Estate at what can be a very difficult time.
- Why make a Will
- The Role of your Solicitor in making a Will
- Who can make a Will
- Best Practice & Common errors
- General steps in administering an estate
- What if Original Will is missing?
- What if deceased died without making a Will?